What size dumpster is right for your project? It depends on the size of the project you are working on and the footprint you have available to place the dumpster. We’ve broken down each roll-off dumpster size by dimensions, common uses, and their capacity equivalent in full-size pick-up trucks to help you decide which one is right for you.
10 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
The smallest dumpster holds 10 CY of waste and is great for house projects.
- Small basement or garage cleanouts
- 250 square-foot deck replacement
- 1,500 square feet of roof shingles
- Disposal of yard debris
- Small kitchen or bath remodel
15 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
A medium-sized dumpster holds 15 CY of waste and is great for larger projects that don’t have room to house a full-size dumpster on site.
- Single room renovation
- Flooring and carpet removal in larger homes
- Large deck or roofing removal
- Large basement, attic, or garage cleanup